Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Reading Notes: Krishna Part B

In episode 11, what I like was the Krishna was going to teach Brahma a lesson. Usually, in Indian epics, the lesson is something that’s unexpected. I wouldn’t have thought of that idea. What I’m confused about is when it said that when Brahma took the people, it was equivalent to one year. I’m super confused about what the speaker meant. So if Brahma is the creator of the universe, then what is Krishna? Also what are cowherd friends? I’ve never heard of that term before. I really like how Krishna took the time to get close to Hastin. By taking the time, he shows how much patience he has. Music is so important. I love how the flute is included in this story. Calmness is the ultimate strength. It’s true because we shouldn’t exert effort on unnecessary things.


Bibliography
Epified TV (India), Krishna, Youtube


Radha Krishna 
Source: Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did You Guys Miss Me? 2022

 Dear My Loyal Followers,       Today I just remembered that I had this blog. It is crazy that its been two years since my last post. So man...