Sunday, January 19, 2020

The Technological World

Indian Epics is my first online class so I’m still trying to get used to all the tools that are involved. A prominent characteristic of this class is the usage of blogs. Most classes that I’ve had aren’t set up where I can voice my own opinion. Since the class requires me to write stories about the other stories, I would like to develop my writing skills. My grammar skills aren’t the best so I am hoping to become a better writer. Also, since I’ve created a blog, I would also like to become more creative in my web design. I’ve seen amazing blogs so I’m hoping that I can create a beautiful blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did You Guys Miss Me? 2022

 Dear My Loyal Followers,       Today I just remembered that I had this blog. It is crazy that its been two years since my last post. So man...