Sunday, February 23, 2020

Growth Mindset: 6 Bad Habits

6 Bad Mental Habits that Sabotage Your Success

The first bad habit was making excuses. We should avoid blaming others or external circumstances for our lack of achievement. My question is what if it’s my fault; can I blame myself at least? Most of these habits I already knew; In fact, I do most of these bad habits. One habit that I have a hard time with is seeking audience approval. I still find myself wanting to please others  instead of reaching my goals for me. I’m slowly getting better at letting other people’s journey affect me, I see how good other people are doing so I end up forgetting all the progress that I’ve made. The other habit that I’ve gotten better at is my insecurity. I know that its important to take every opportunity. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.


Bad Habit Self-Doubt
Source: Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did You Guys Miss Me? 2022

 Dear My Loyal Followers,       Today I just remembered that I had this blog. It is crazy that its been two years since my last post. So man...