Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Reading: Mahabharata Part C

A detail of the story that caught my attention was that the Pandavas lived in the forest for 12 years living off of fruits. Plus, they continued to perform their religious acts despite living in the forest. This part of the story surprised me because the Pandavas were royalty so it must’ve been difficult for them to get use to the forest at first.

I really liked the part where Arjuna, who was only a mortal, trained himself to live off of air. His penance was extremely high that the Gods even noticed him. I found it super funny when he came across the Great God and had a battle with him.

C. A. Kincaid., Public Domain Edition: Mahabharata, Mahabharata 



Arjuna 
Source: Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did You Guys Miss Me? 2022

 Dear My Loyal Followers,       Today I just remembered that I had this blog. It is crazy that its been two years since my last post. So man...