Sunday, March 8, 2020

Famous Last Words: 7 Deadly Sins and Sickness

Hi Everyone!

This past week absolutely sucked. I got sick Monday night and I’ve been trying to recover all week. I would drink my medicine but when I woke up, I felt like I was near death. I felt super weak and my head wasn’t fully there if you know what I mean. Despite my sickness, I still went to my classes. I had to go to my physical chemistry class because I had to turn in homework on Wednesday. Then, on Thursday, I had a physics lab practical at 10:45 am so I really couldn’t skip. Towards the end of the week, my sickness became an annoying cough. The night before my practical, I ended up staying awake all night because I kept coughing despite drinking medicine. I would have taken NyQuil but it was already too late and that medicine knocks me out for several hours; I would not have woken up in time.

On the bright side, after I took my practical, I decided to treat myself by going to the sauna! It was my first time so I had no idea what to expect. I sat in the steam room for thirty minutes and afterwards, I was completely soaked. I also took advantage of their shower by rinsing for 15 minutes. The spa also provided towels, shampoo, conditioner, and soap. I really thought they were going to charge me for all the items that I used but in the end, the total came out to an even $20. I will definitely be going back to the spa but next time, I want a full body massage.

Due to my sickness, I haven’t been in the gym as much as I wanted to. I went to Sarkey’s Fitness Center with my girl Brenda on Tuesday night. By the time we got there, I felt super weak. I don’t really like going to gym when I’m not feeling good because I want my workouts to be worth it. Throughout the workout, I felt sluggish and tired. When I got home, my body had the chills.


Another bright side is that I aced my microbiology exam that I took this past Friday! Me an my friend took the exam online. Based on the group me with my classmates, many of them felt like the exam was trash. Luckily, my and my friend Aaliyah studied together the week leading up to the exam so we knew many of the questions. What’s cool is that my micro professor made attendance optional due to the coronavirus. He made us do clicker quizzes in class but now he’s going to make them online concept checks. After acing the exam, me and my friend Aaliyah ate at the nice cafeteria for lunch.

Lastly, I want to say that I finally started watching 7 Deadly Sins with my boyfriend. Initially, I wanted to watch it because of one of the characters named Ban. I saw Ban on Instagram and wondered which anime he was from. After doing some research, I found out that he’s from the 7 Deadly Sins. To be honest, I think he’s super hot so I watched scenes from the show that included him. Soon, my interest for Ban became an interest for the overall show. The show takes place in medieval times which is something I’m not used to when it comes to anime. Right now, I’ve seen Sir Meliodas (Dragon’s sin of Wrath) and Big Diane (Serpent’s sin of Envy). Currently, I am waiting to see the hot and intrinsic, Ban (fFox’s sin of Greed).

7 Deadly Sins
Source: Otaku


Ban - Fox’s Sin of Greed
Source: ComicBook




No comments:

Post a Comment

Did You Guys Miss Me? 2022

 Dear My Loyal Followers,       Today I just remembered that I had this blog. It is crazy that its been two years since my last post. So man...