Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Biography: Such a Fool

Author’s Note
My inspiration came from two places. One of them is Rick and Marty; specifically when Rick sees Unity again. They were passed lovers and after some crazy coincidence, end up running into each other. Since their last time together, Unity created something for herself and became successful. All the while, Rick reunited with his family. After meeting again, they partake in their old habits which includes drinking and partying. The influence of Rick ends up ruining Unity resulting in her leaving Rick. Rick is heartbroken and tries to kill himself. 

The second place came from myself. This story depicts the time when this guy broke up with me. I used different fonts and onomatopoeia to give the writing more feeling and motion. I also assigned different colors to each person to make the dialogue clearer. I’m blue. My ex is red. Purple writing is my thoughts. I also tried recreating the setting in which my ex started talking to me. My goal was to depict sitting in the union on campus. I was doing my homework when it happened. 






Buzz...buzz...buzz...buzz...buzz...silence

Phone screen says, “Missed called from Une

I should answer it. 

Don’t. Something bad awaits 

There’s a bad feeling in my gut. 
I fall asleep for a few hours to ignore him.


Ring! Ring!
“Hey can you call me back”


There’s that feeling again in the pit of my stomach. 
I hesitate. 
Something bad is going to happen

I call back. “Hey sorry for missing your call, I was taking a nap”


“Hey look I think we should break up” 


My heart breaks in half. 
This can’t be happening


Why?” 

“You don’t think we should break?”

I don’t think we should

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“I don’t see you in my future”

“I don’t even think about you” 


Pins and needles are caught in my throat

“Can we still be friends?” 

sure” 


I stood there in my room
Doing my best to keep my tears
But they escaped my eyes; 
Scattering across my face;
Sucked up by my carpet. 


“AY POY CAN YOU HELP ME MOVE THE CAR?”, my dad yells from the kitchen.

“YEAH” 



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.             
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 years later

*Click*
“Your assignment has been submitted!”

*Click* Scroll 
“.... internalized along with its bound ligand. Coat proteins just beneath the membrane interact with the receptors..” 

“ORDER NUMBER 37, YOUR FOOD IS READY” 


April?”


Seeing him next to me really caught me off guard. 

“Uh.. hi?” 

       “How are you?”
                          “Can I sit next to you?”
                                                                                            “Are you busy?”
                            
                                               “I’ve been too scared to talk to you



You’re such a fool
Nostalgia and desire filled my mind. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Did You Guys Miss Me? 2022

 Dear My Loyal Followers,       Today I just remembered that I had this blog. It is crazy that its been two years since my last post. So man...