Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Week 15 Story: Take It Off!

Author’s Note
My inspiration came from the Part E of the Mahabharata when one of the wife was dragged and was basically stripped naked. However, since she started praying to Krishna, her robes were never-ending. I thought this was a sad and appalling scenario so I want to make my story the opposite. The main character is a male stripper at a strip club. He’s going through his routine as he is performing.

The crowd chanted “Take it off!” Whistles zoomed around the room. A bra landed right in front of me on the stage. In permanent, a phone number was written on garment. Being a strip model, I’m really used to the attention and craze of the crowd - they’re the reason I get paid. My initial costume was a business suit and I carried a briefcase in my right hand. The stage lights always made me sweat way more than usual. 

I made sure to make eye contact as many women as I could as I looked from left to right of the room. I made sure to point at some lucky ones; it gets them wild up when I single them out. Whenever I strip, I always like to start from the top like most people. My fingers loosen my tie. I unfasten it and throw off the stage. Next are the buttons. I make sure to sway my body as I unbutton each one of them. As my shirt comes, the crowd goes wild. The stage crew then dropped water onto me. My abs glistened in the light. I slick my hair back and the women all scream. 

The part that gets them the craziest is when I take off the pants. At this part, I start walking down into the audience. I let one of them help me take the belt. Once the belt is off the woman pulls my pants down but to everyone’s surprise and especially mine, I had another pair of pants on? The woman pulled that one down and yet there was another pair right underneath it. At that moment, the room was silent. I was so confused. Everyone was staring at me and my pants. 

Up in the clouds, the god Krishna was laughing his head off.


Bibliography 

Epified TV, Mahabharata Part E, Youtube



Krishna 
Source: Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did You Guys Miss Me? 2022

 Dear My Loyal Followers,       Today I just remembered that I had this blog. It is crazy that its been two years since my last post. So man...