Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Reading Notes: Mahabharata Part D


That so cute that everyone was excited for the Swayamvar.. oh I see so its a celebration to see who can get the girl, Draupadi. Interesting.. Why did the Pandava’s dress as Brahmins. Wow so whoever can shoot the fish in its eye wins the girl. Why couldn't have been a more romantic task, like why does it gotta be killing a fish. In one of the Inuyasha movies, there was a powerful priestess who was wanted by several men so she made them do difficult tasks to prove their love for them. Despite fulfilling their tasks, the priestess didn’t want any of them 😆


Bibliography 

Epified TV, Mahabharata Part D, Youtube

Draupadi’s Swayamvar 
Source: Tiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did You Guys Miss Me? 2022

 Dear My Loyal Followers,       Today I just remembered that I had this blog. It is crazy that its been two years since my last post. So man...